1. There should be no skew and swing when the sprocket is installed on the shaft. In the same transmission assembly, the end faces of two sprockets should be in the same plane. When the center distance of sprockets is less than 0.5m, the allowable deviation is 1mm; When the center distance of sprocket is more than 0.5m, the allowable deviation is 2mm. However, no friction is allowed on the side of the sprocket teeth. If the two wheels move too much, it is easy to cause chain separation and accelerated wear. Pay attention to check and adjust the offset when replacing the sprocket.
2. If it is too tight, the power consumption will be increased and the bearing will be easily worn; if too loose the lifting chain is easy to jump and take off. The tightness of the lifting chain is: lift or press from the middle of the chain, the center distance of the two sprockets is about 2% - 3%.
3. The used lifting chain cannot be mixed with some new chains, otherwise it is easy to produce impact in the transmission and break the chain.
4. After serious wear of sprocket, new sprocket and new chain should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing. It is not possible to replace a new chain or sprocket separately. Otherwise, it will cause bad meshing and accelerate the wear of new chain or sprocket. After the sprocket tooth surface is worn to a certain extent, it should be turned over in time (refers to the sprocket with adjustable surface). To extend the use time.
5. The new lifting chain is too long or stretched after use, which is difficult to adjust. The chain links can be removed according to the situation, but chain link number must be even. The chain link shall pass through the back of the chain, the locking piece shall be inserted outside, and the opening of the locking piece shall be in the opposite direction of rotation.
6. The lifting chain should be filled with lubricating oil in time. The lubricating oil must enter the fit clearance between the roller and the inner sleeve in order to improve the working conditions and reduce wear.
Post time: Jul-17-2021